Sunday 8 July 2012

Christmas in June - Part II




Despite my best intentions to not exploit the children of my friends and co-workers, I couldn't resist sharing these photos with you -- these kids are just too darned cute !  I took these pictures at a young lady's 3rd birthday party on June 30, with a Christmas in June theme.     

Like little kids everywhere, Lola and her friends delighted in coloring, face painting, jumping in the jumping castle, and feasting on hotdogs and cake. 

They laughed.  They cried.  They had fights.  They made up.

One little fellow pegged me as his go to person.  Every so often, there would be a tug at my leg, followed by "Teacha?", and then a story or plea I'd need interpretation to understand.  I understood the request to use the facilities in time, but was too late for the "so and so is painting on the jumping castle with paints" tattle. 

I hope these photos will help Lola remember what a fun party her parents organized for her. 

You are only 3 once !  Enjoy, Little Lady !




No comments:

Post a Comment