Tuesday 18 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !

 
On Sunday, I hosted "WUSCY COOKIE Madness" at my house.  Melissa, Haley, David, Alison, Thandi, Becca and I baked up a storm of brownies, cupcakes, fudge, shortbread, and peanut butter balls.

While the baking was cooling, so were we -- in the pool !  Christmas in Africa -- what can I say ?

Russ, Kari, Rachel and Isobel sent a box full of Christmas that arrived just in time for the festivities.  I decorated the mantle with goodies they sent and played the Christmas cd they included in the package.


Christmas decorations, courtesy of my family !


Becca and Thandi mixing cupcake batter.
 
The prep station.
The girls decorated paper plates.
Never stop to bake that Christmas cake !
Reindeer cupcakes.


A well earned dip in the pool !








No comments:

Post a Comment