Thursday 21 February 2013

I'm Back...

I am back in Edmonton...and also back to my blog.  My friends in Botswana encouraged me to continue with my postings, to show what life is like here, in Canada.  It is a good opportunity for me to look at the familiar with new eyes.  I am still getting re-settled, so haven't quite got my act together enough to start sharing stories and pictures...but I will soon !  I left Botswana Feb. 12, after a series of sweet good-byes (which I will write about another time) and returned to Edmonton on Feb. 13, after a safe and uneventful journey.  I then reported back to my job on Feb. 15.  I am adjusting to the streamlined work environment and life at home, which for the moment is my old, childhood home.  I am bunking in with my father until my tenant moves out of  my house at the end of this month.  So, once I get properly resettled, I will resume writing about the continuing adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment